Spread-x 180 is a Nonionic Silicon Spreader, Sticker is a highly concentrated low-foam non-ionic surfactant. Nonionic Spreader is designed to increase the absorption and translocation of systemic pesticide products by reducing the surface tension of the spray droplets which increases the effectiveness of agricultural insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides by breaking down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and improving adhesion between the pesticide and the plant surface.
- Non-Ionic in nature having no particle charge
- Universal use
- Excellent spreading properties
- Acts as a sticker
- Penetrates waxy layer over leaf surface & enhances the rate of absorption
- Lowers interfacial surface tension & enables spray fluid on moisten the plant surface
Direction Of Use:
- Spread-x 180 should be added to the tank according to the mixing order recommended on the pesticide product label. Rates of Spread-x 180 may vary with plant characteristics, target site, and environmental conditions at the time of application. The recommended minimum rate of Spread-x 180 required to give uniform coverage will generally produce the best results.
Dosage: 0.5 ml/ltr water
Address of origin: MALTOSE BIO INNOVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED C/O HULIKAL NATARAJU, KSHADAKSHARI KRUPA, OPP TO URDU SCHOOL, NEAR TALUK OFFICE DODDABALLAPUR , BANGALORE RURAL DISTRICT, DODDABALLAPUR, KARNATAKA, 561203