• Vamxon Endo/Ecto is a suspendable powder mycorrhizal inoculum consisting of 4 species of endomycorrhizal fungi and 7 species of ectomycorrhizal fungi.
• These beneficial fungi greatly increase the effective rooting area of plants, thereby enhancing plant growth, vigor, and tolerance to environmental extremes.
• It is a concentrated, fine, suspendable material with a particle size of fewer than 300 microns containing mycorrhizal propagules, which colonize roots and extend into the surrounding soil forming an essential link between plants and soil resources. Increasing the rooting area allows improved access to water and nutrients, promoting plant quality and crop performance.
♦ Suspendable Powder Formulation
• Five species Endomycorrhizae: Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatum
• Six species of Ectomycorrhizae: Rhizopogon villosulus, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma cepa, Scleroderma citrinum
♦ CROPS RECOMMENDATIONS:
• Grape, Pomegranate, Mango, Banana, Citrus Tomato, Brinjal, Okra, Chili, Capsicum, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onion, Potato, Cucumber, Gherkins, Cotton, Groundnut, Turmeric, Ginger.
• Soil Drenching / Seedling dip / Broadcasting TIME: First Application: Seeding dip or soil drenching or drip irrigation at 7 to 10 days after sowing or transplanting. Second application: Soil drenching at 25 to 30 days after the first application.
♦ Application Instructions:
• It is a suspendable powder mycorrhizal inoculant that can be sprayed onto bare roots, used as a root dip, drenched into porous soils, hydro-mulched, or blended into potting media. Use higher rates for propagation or high-stress circumstances.
♦ THE DIRECTION OF USE:
• Vamxon in this packet is sufficient enough to seed treatment/ soil drenching to the given area to be broadcasted or given seeding for root dipping depending upon specified crops as denoted on the packet.
• Mix the inoculate with the seed gently with a minimum amount of water, taking care to avoid damage to the seed coat. Dry the inoculated seed under shade over a clean surface.
• Gunny bags and saw them immediately. Soil drenching with drip irrigation overactive root zone of the vine is also recommended.
♦ Dosage: 250 gm. (One Acre).