Chipku Funnel Trap/Insect Trap/Insect useful to catch (Spodoptera litura) Tobacco caterpillar Brown leaf-eating spotted caterpillar, is the natural & cost-effective way to catch and Pink boll-worm lure without using an insecticide or harmful chemicals.
It is a safe & nature-friendly product
Host Crops: Field Crops like., Cotton, sunflower, Caster, Groundnut, Pomegranate
life of lure: 45 days from date of installation
1. Separate top and bottom base.
2. Open Lure Packet.
3. Insert lure in the center of the top cover.
4. Take the bottom base, make 1 knot at end of fly
5. Attach the top cover and funnel case.
6. Tie the trap on a wooden stick of a height of 1 meter.
Host Crops Targeted pest: Brown spotted caterpillar, tobacco caterpillar (Spodoptera litura)
1. Cost Effective/User Friendly
2. Attract Targeted pest only/Non-toxic
3. Weather Proof Long Lasting
4. Decrease insecticide use so recommended for organic farming
5. Up to 45 + days of field life
6. Result-oriented product
7. Leak Proof Pouch Design