Thyla-NPK is Helps in higher photosyn-thesis and boost vegetable growth
- Nitrogen - 8%
- Phosphorus -8%
- Potash- 8%
- Protein Hydrolysate- 20%
- Organic carbon- less than 40%
- Other nutrients – 1 to 2%
- Helps in higher photosyn- thesis and boosts vegetables growth.
- Enhances the flowering and reduces the flower drop.
- Increase the yield and quality of crop.
- Increase the resistance power of the plant by strengthening the immune system the immune system.
- Plays an important role in regulating water and nutrient movement in plant cedablells.
- Foliar application 2-3 ml/ Liter of water
- Drip Irrigation 1-1.5 liter/Acre
- It is recommended for vegetables, fruits, wheat, maize, paddy, cotton ,cereals, horticulture crop and all other crops.
NOTE: Product are certified IFOAM accredited Biocert Organic Standard (biocert International Pvt. Ltd.)