Chipku Funnel Trap/Insect Trap/Insect useful to catch (luecinodes Orbonalis ) Brinjal fruit and shoot borer moth, is the natural & cost-effective way to catch moth without using an insecticide or harmful chemicals. It is a safe & nature-friendly product.
1. Separate top and bottom base.
2. Open Lure Packet.
3. Insert lure in the center of the top cover.
4. Take the bottom base, make 1 knot at end of the fly
5. Attach the top cover and funnel case. 6. Tie the trap on a wooden stick of a height of 1 meter.
Host Crops: Brinjal, Eggplant
Targeted pest: Brinjal fruit and shoot borer moth (Luecinodes orbonalis)
Field life of lure: 45 days from date of installation
1. Cost Effective/User Friendly
2. Attract Targeted pest only/Non-toxic
3. Weather Proof Long Lasting
4. Decrease insecticide use so recommended for organic farming
5. Up to 45 + days of field life
6. Result-oriented product
7. Leak Proof Pouch Design