Mode of Action:
Thiobacillus spp. produces organic acids that help in solubilisation of insoluble
sulphur and iron and makes it available to plant in utilizable form, through lowering the pH of the soil and
makes sulphur and iron available to plant in utilizable form.
1. Improves resistance of crop against disease and stress conditions.
2. Secretes growth hormones to increase crop productivity.
Enhances soil health and soil fertility.
3. In addition to Zinc, it increases micronutrients availability to plant from the soil.
4. Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake.
5. Increases the water holding capacity and strength to survive in biotic and abiotic stress conditions.
6. Helps to increase the crop yield.
7. Harmless, Eco-friendly, and low-cost agro-input.
8. Longer Shelf-life
9. The higher and perfect bacterial count Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. of India
Dose 1 to 2 Liter per Acre