Prefectly Convenient Home Composting System
• Bokashi - Japanese word - "Fermented Organic Matter" - Anaerobic way of composting.
• Bokashi Bin - Composts all waste hygienically minus the unpleasant odours and insects. Waste is conveniently stored indoors- no need to run outside to the compost bin.
• Bokashi Bran - It is brewed with beneficial micro-organism. Bran prevents greenhouse gas emissions. The effective organisms in the bran decompose all harmful compounds, like pesticides and other toxins into health safe elements. Bran prevents rotting and therefore preserves a lot of nutrients, antioxidants and minerals. Bran prevents unpleasent odour and deterring flies.
• Bokashi Bin can be kept neatly either under kitchen sink or any place where direct sunlight.
• Just about all kitchen waste, although it's best to avoid large bones and excessive amounts of liquid. fruit and vegetables ,prepared foods,cooked and uncooked meats and fish ,dairy,eggs, Bread , coffee grinds , tea bags ,wilted flowers and tissues.
• Sprinkle the Bokashi bran over the wastes in your bokashi bin once a day or every time you press the waste down.
• Smarter Compost - Bokashi bran enriches and rebuilds soil, injecting life and vitality at a microbial level. • Nutritious Soil - Bokashi bran adds nutrients to your soil so if you grow in the garden you get healthier food.
• Liquid Fertiliser - Bokashi bran produces a rich juice, which, when diluted, is perfect for natural garden organic fertilisation.
• Cut Down Your Gardening Costs - using Bokashi system reduces the need to purchase fertiliser.
• Bokashi composting system contributes to cleaning up our waterways. When the juice produced is used in toilets, drains and septic systems, the good bacteria compete with harmful bacteria and algae build-up is prevented.