Subscription fees: 800 Rs including GST per year.
Effective Date: After paying subscription fees.
Details & Benfits About Subscription.
Subscription fees is for one year and all benefits are available from subscription date to one year.
2. Free Soil Testing:
Farmer should collect sample as per below given information and should send to address provided by Agribegri Agronomist. Following parameters will be checked and digital report will be send to farmers by mail and WhatsApp.
14. Organic carbon
3. Free Dedicated Crop Advisory:
One dedicated Agriculture Expert (Agri Doctor) will be assign to farmer and Agri Doctor will keep on touch to farmers for more yield in coming three seasons crop.
4. How to use coupon:
5. Coupon Code Exclusion
This coupon code is not applicable to the following items or categories:
6. Limitations of Coupon Codes:
7. Refunds and Returns:
If a customer returns a product purchased using this coupon code, and if valid reason not found of return the coupon code will be considered as used.
8. Fraud Prevention:
Any misuse or fraudulent activity related to this coupon code may result in consequences, including voiding of the discount and legal action.
9. Modification of Terms:
Agribegri Tradelink Private Limited reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this coupon code offer at any time.
10. Contact Information:
For inquiries or assistance related to this coupon code, please contact: - Customer Support.
11. Legal Compliance:
This coupon code offer is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
12. Display and Accessibility:
These terms and conditions are available on Agri Begri Tradelink Private Limited website and can be accessed at https://agribegri.com/
13. Legal Consultation:
If you have any legal concerns or questions about these terms and conditions, it is advisable to seek legal advice. Subject to Rajkot Jurisdiction only.
14. Cancellation Policy:
All orders cancelled may be subject to a cancellation fee. If sample(s) are processed for analysis before cancellation has been requested, cost of prep completed and/or full analysis cost will be charged.
How to Collect and send Soil Sample
Place of soil sampling
1. One soil sample per 1 acre to 2.5 acre is ideal.
2. Do not take soil samples from – recently fertilised plots, bunds, channels, marshy tracts, near area trees, wells, compost piles, border areas etc.
3. Zig-zag method of soil sampling (shown in picture below)
Type of situation/crop
Depth of sampling
Cereals, vegetables, seasonal crops etc. (Shallow rooted crops)
Deep rooted crops with longer duration (Cotton, sugarcane, banana,
tapioca, vegetables etc.) Plantation or fruit crops
Samples should be collected from different depth depending on situation
Plantation or fruit crops
Saline-alkali soils, salt crust (if visible) etc.
Grasses and grassland
Procedure of V shaped method of soil sampling (15 cm soil sampling depth)
1. Remove the surface litter, grass, debris, etc., from the sampling point
2. Drive the auger to a plough depth of 15 cm and draw the soil sample
3. Collect at least 10 to 15 samples from each sampling unit and place in a bucket or tray
4. If auger is not available, make a ‘V’ shaped cut to a depth of 15 cm in the sampling spot using spade
5. Remove thick slice of soil from top to bottom of exposed face (2.5-3 cm) of the ‘V’ shaped cut and place in a clean container
6. Collect the soil at one place - mix thoroughly with hands - spread on a paper or clean plastic sheet and make four quarters. Remove the opposite two quarters and retain the other two. Repeat the same process till the soil is reduced approximately 500 grams.
7. Dry the soil in shade
8. Put the soil sample in the plastic bag, label it properly and submit it for analysis
How to send Soil Sample
Prepare the Soil Sample:
Ensure that your soil sample is properly collected and placed in a clean plastic bag or container as outlined in the previous responses.
Label the Soil Sample Container:
Use a permanent marker to label the container with essential information, including:
Packaging the Sample:
Place the labelled soil sample container into a secondary bag or sealable plastic bag to prevent any leakage or contamination during transit.
Prepare the Shipping Box or Envelope:
Choose an appropriate shipping container (box or envelope) that can accommodate the soil sample container and provide enough cushioning to protect it during transit.
If you're sending multiple samples, consider separating them in their own bags and labelling them clearly.
Add Packing Material:
Place packing material such as bubble wrap or crumpled newspaper around the soil sample container to prevent it from shifting during transit and to provide cushioning.
Seal the Shipping Container:
Close and seal the shipping container securely to prevent any spills or damage during transit. Ensure it's well-sealed to avoid leakage.
Label the Shipping Container:
On the outside of the shipping container, write the following information:
Choose a Shipping Method:
Decide on a shipping method that suits your needs, considering factors like speed and cost. You can use postal services, courier services, or other available options.
Pay for Postage:
If you're using a postal or courier service, affix the appropriate postage or pay for shipping.
Send the Sample:
Take the packaged soil sample to your chosen shipping provider and send it to the address of the testing laboratory or organisation.
Tracking and Confirmation:
If you want to track the shipment or receive confirmation of delivery, consider using a shipping service that offers tracking and delivery confirmation options.
Maintain a record of the tracking number and any shipping receipts or documentation for reference.
* At the time of shipping the courier will be damaged or missing for this our company will not be responsible.
*Courier charge needs to be paid to you.
Due to circumstances outside of our control like Natural Variability, external factors like weather, climate, and geological history, we cannot guarantee that all aspects of soil testing will work or give 100% accurate results.