Dr. Bacto's Bactomine
Bacto's Bactomine is a liquid biofertilizer that is prepared by biological fermentation
process and having a consortium of agriculturally important bacteria capable of providing essential nutrients and enzymes like cellulose, protease, amylase, and invertase along with other plant growth-promoting secondary metabolites required for better crop yield and soil conditioning.
1) The microbial consortium provides essential nutrients and secondary metabolites required by a crop for its growth.
2) Amylase and cellulase help to accelerate the decomposition of starchy materials or plant residues in soil which results in improved soil fertility.
3) The protease enzymes are involved in hydrolytic degradation of proteins present in soil which is an important step in the nitrogen cycle.
4) Invertase activity is positively correlated with the increased soil organic carbon content and soil microbial biomass.
5) This product helps in restoring soil biodiversity and fertility to improve crop yield.
Dosage: For Soil Application: 5 Liter/ acre Mix In 200 Lit water and apply for 1 Acre.
Crops: Dr. Bacto's Bactomine is applicable and suitable for use in all horticulture, vegetable & Floriculture crop cultivation.