• AMRUTH GINGER GROW consists of plant growth-promoting
microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, and Potash Mobilization.
• AMRUTH GINGER GROW contains Azotobacter sp. and Azospirillum sp. which produces antifungal, antibiotics that inhibit the growth of several pathogenic fungi in the rhizome region and improves the root growth and crop nutrition.
• AMRUTH GINGER GROW increases the rhizome quality, gingerol content in the rhizome, and increases yield.
• Due to all the above-mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
Method of Application
• Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH GINGER GROW for 1 acre.
• Rhizome treatment:- Mix 50-100 ml of AMRUTH GINGER GROW in 1 liter of water and treat the rhizomes for up to 20 minutes.
• Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH GINGER GROW in 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave for four days, with regular stirring then apply prepared consortia to ginger plantation