You have no items in your shopping cart.
• AMRUTH PSC is an exclusive formulated organic liquid biofertilizer consisting of plant growth-promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash, and Zinc Mobilization.
• AMRUTH PSC has nitrogen-fixing bacteria Azospirillum sp. and Azotobacter sp.
• Need for potassium for pepper vine is fulfilled by Potash Mobilizing Bacteria
• AMRUTH PSC increases the berry size in pepper and decreases leaf yellowing, collar infection, and wilting of vines.
• AMRUTH PSC provides essential nutrients into available forms & decreases the hardness of soil by increasing porosity & water holding capacity.
• Due to all the above-mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
Method of Application
• Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH PSC with 300-400 kg of AMRUTH GOLD / FYM and apply 1 kg/plant.
• Soil treatment:- Mix 5 liters AMRUTH PSC in 200 liters of Jeevamruthaand leave up to four days, with regular stirring then apply 500 ml prepared consortia to each plant