You have no items in your shopping cart.
• AMRUTH CMC is a unique agricultural fermentation technology consisting of microbial consortia, nutrients, and proteins required for plant growth and development.
• AMRUTH CMC enhances vegetative growth, stem size, flower set, fruit setting, development, and ripening of berries.
• AMRUTH CMC improves the tolerance of various stress situations like drought, low temperature, and salinity.
• AMRUTH CMC provides essential nutrients into available forms & decreases the hardness of soil by increasing porosity & water-holding capacity.
• Due to all the above-mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
Method of Application
• Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH CMC in 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave up to four days, with regular stirring then apply 500 ml prepared consortia to each plant.
• Soil treatment:- Mix 5 liters AMRUTH CMC with 300-400 kg AMRUTH GOLD / FYM and apply 1 kg/plant.