• APMC consists of plant growth-promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash, and Zinc Mobilization.
• APMC enhances the plant enzyme production and increases photosynthesis.
• APMC provides major nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium which increases Potato tuber size.
• Due to all the above-mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
Method of Application
• Seed treatment:- Mix 50-100 ml of APMC in 1 liter of water and treat the potato tubers for up to 20 minutes.
• Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of APMC for 1 acre through drip/venture with repeated application twice a year.
• Mix 5 liters of APMC in 300-400 kg of AMRUTH GOLD / FYM, apply one day before sowing.