Thyla-P: (Phosphorus) Address the phosphorus deficiency in all crops
- Phosphorus – 13 to14%
- Protein Hydrolysate - 40%
- Nitrogen – 5 to 6%
- Organic carbon – less than 50%
- Other Nutrients – 1 to 2%
- Address the Phosphorus deficiency in all crop.
- Promote the development of healthy primary roots and their subsequent branches.
- Enhance flowering and increase and increase fruit and seed production.
- Effective of the healthy crop production and higher yields.
- Help in the photosynthesis and respiration- completely biodegradable and improve soil health.
- Foliar application 2-3 ml/ Liter of water
- Drip Irrigation 1-1.5 liter/Acre
- It is recommended for vegetables, fruits, wheat, maize, paddy, cotton ,cereals, horticulture crop and all other crops.
NOTE: Product are certified IFOAM accredited Biocert Organic Standard (biocert International Pvt. Ltd.)