Thyka- K (Potash) Increase the flower formation, fruit set, rate of maturity with result higher yield.
- Protein Hydrolysate - 40%
- Potash – 14%
- Organic carbon – less than 40%
- Other Nutrients – 1 to 2%
- Increase the flower formation, fruit set, rate of maturity which results high yield.
- Increase resistance to agriculture pest and diseases.
- Improve the color of the fruit increasing their market value and consumer acceptance.
- Increase crop yield, improve quality and prolongs the self life of the produce.
- Maintains turgor, reduces water loss and waiting and also increase plant resistance to drought.
- Foliar application 2-3 ml/ Liter of water
- Drip Irrigation 1-1.5 liter/Acre
- It is recommended for vegetables, fruits, wheat, maize, paddy, cotton ,cereals, horticulture crop and all other crops.
NOTE: Product are certified IFOAM accredited Biocert Organic Standard (biocert International Pvt. Ltd.)