- increases crop yield by up to 40 %.
- it increases the percentage of oil in the crop and protects against dryness.
- it helps in the rapid development of fibrous roots.
- it increases the quality, weight & luster of the crop.
- it improves soil health
- it maintains ph and moisture levels in the soil
Applicable crops: Onion, potato, radish, carrot, sweet potato, yams, garlic, Ginger.
Method - soil application & foliar spray
Dosage - soil application 1.5 to 2 liters/acre & Foliar spray 8 to 10 ml/liter
Time of application - soil application at the vegetative stage ( 2 times), foliar spray at the reproductive stage (2 times)
- primary, secondary, and micronutrients.
- gibberellic acid, amino acids, cytokinins, naa.
- azetobacter, rozobia, psb.