You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. The sandal tree, also known as Chandana, White sandal in India, is the botanical name Santalum album. The sandal is capable of growing in different kinds of soils, even in shallow rocky soils, but cannot stand waterlogging. It can tolerate very high temperatures. The plant is highly susceptible to browsing and fire.
2. SEEDS: About 6,000 seeds weigh a kilogram.
3. PRETREATMENT OF SEEDS: Seeds are soaking in water for 24 hours
4. NURSERY TECHNIQUE: Pretreated seeds sowing to mother bed and covered with straw which is removed when the seedlings emerge. When seedlings attain the 4 to 6-leaf stage, they are transplanted into polythene bags, along with seeds of a primary host tree Cajanus cajan, or any other host.
5. Germination percentage: 60 -70 %.
6. Germination time: 15 to 21 days
Only 4 seeds germinated in 1/2 kg seeds...not goodBhargava
It is a very good quality seed fast and healthy plant germination.Sanjay
I have order this seed for good germination it is really helpful seed to useNikhil pathak
Very good germination percentage and i get delivery in time with good packing.Bhavesh
Thank you agribegri have got on timeBirju
Best quality seeds, its germination is very high its up to 70%Sagar