1. SUBABUL - SOUNDAL (KOOBABUL) is fast-growing, drought resistant , tropical leguminous tree. SUBABUL leaves and shoots are RICH PROTEIN and HIGHLY SUITABLE for uses as FODDER. Its leaves can be Harvested Every 40 Days
2. It is recommended for plantation in a variety of soils although its best growth is obtained on deep and fertile soils. IRRIGATION : Irrigate frequently when grown exclusively for fodder. HARVESTING:The crop harvested after every 45 days gives forage yield.
3. GERMINATION PERCENTAGE of SEED : 75 to 80 %.TIME FOR GERMINATION IN DAYS : 7 to 10 days.
4. PRETREATMENT: Seed are soaking in cold water for 3 days
5. NURSERY TECHNIQUE : Pretreated seeds are sown in mother beds and after germination then transplanted into poly pots / Poly bags.