PEP THIAM (THIAMETHOXAM 30% FS) is a new generation Neonicotinamide with a unique systemic insecticidal property.
PEP THIAM (THIAMETHOXAM 30% FS) protects against target pests by interfering with the neuron synapses in the insect central nervous system.
PEP THIAM (THIAMETHOXAM 30% FS) acts on different sites of action in the insect. Provides excellent, fast-acting and long-lasting elimination of a broad range of foliar and soil pests and offers effective protection for the major crops and seeds treatment.
1. Broad-spectrum insecticide helps in Integrated pest management (IPM).
2. Absorbed quickly by plants and transported to all of its parts, including pollen, where it acts to deter insect feeding.
3. Improves plant vigor by triggering physiological reactions within the plant.
4. Induce the expression of specific "functional proteins" involved in various stress defense mechanisms of the plant allowing it to better cope under tough growing conditions.
5. Versatile product approved for a wide range of agricultural, viticultural(vineyard), and horticultural uses.
Dosage : Seed Treatment: 35-40 ml / 15 Ltr. Water.
Target plants: Cotton, Sorghum, Wheat, Soybean, Chilli, Okhra, Maize, Sunflower.