You have no items in your shopping cart.
• AMRUTH SMC consists of plant growth-promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria, which make phosphorous available to the plant at 10-15 kg per hectare along with Potash Mobilizing Bacteria which secretes many organic acids and make it available to the plants 30-40 kg per hectare. So that reduces the application of chemical fertilizers by up to 30%.
• Sugarcane plants have a greater need for nitrogen for plant growth & development.
• Pre-planting application of AMRUTH SMC significantly reduces the nutrient application rates, without a reduction in crop yield & its quality.
• AMRUTH SMC provides essential nutrients into available forms & decreases the hardness of soil by increasing porosity & water-holding capacity.
• Due to all the above-mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.Method of Application.
• Stalk treatment:- Mix 500 ml AMRUTH SMC in 1 liter of water. Dip the required stalks in this solution for 20-30 minutes before planting.
• Soil treatment:- Mix 5 liters AMRUTH SMC for 1 acre, through drip/venture.
THIS PRODUCT IS VERY GOOD RESULTSHANKRAPPA
In which stage this product use it is use 6 to 7 months sugar cane cropAnand mithari