You have no items in your shopping cart.
1) Rich in Nutrients – In this manure, NPK i.e. Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium, which are necessary for the growth of the plant, are available in a completely natural form. The beneficial elements and micro-nutrients found in neem cake are as follows –
Nitrogen (2.0% to 5.0%), Phosphorus (0.5% to 1.0%), Potassium (1.0% to 2.0%), Calcium (0.5% to 3.0%), Magnesium (0.3% to 1.0%), Sulfur (0.2% to 3.0%), Zinc (15 ppm to 60 ppm), Copper (4 ppm to 20 ppm), Iron (500 ppm to 1200 ppm), Manganese (20 ppm to 60 ppm)
Apart from this, it is rich in sulfur compounds and bitter limonoids.
2) Protection from pests and diseases – White ants, termites, fungi, soil grubs, larva or caterpillar-like nematodes, threadworms, etc. Protects the roots from Neem cake contains about 8-10% neem oil content. Neem oil is a natural pesticide that repels insects.
3) Make the soil fertile - Research has shown that adding neem cake to the soil makes the soil more fertile. The reason for this is that there is an element in neem cake that prevents the bacteria from converting the nitrogenous compounds present in the soil into nitrogenous gas. Due to this, the availability of nitrogen necessary for the plant remains in the soil.
4) Adding neem cake makes plants green as it increases chlorophyll. Due to this, the stem and roots of the plants become strong, due to which healthy plants are prepared. It increases the life span of plants by protecting them from diseases and pests.
5) No need to apply frequently – Manure is a slow-release manure i.e. when it is mixed in the soil, it slowly releases nutrients into the soil over a long period of time. Due to this, the good growth rate of the plant remains constant. There is no need to apply this fertilizer frequently and frequently.
7) Neem cake is a low-budget fertilizer because the micro and macro nutrition, and organic fertilizer compounds present in it last for the whole season once applied to the crop. Since it remains in the soil for a long time, nothing has to be added to give nutrition separately.
8) Double Effect – Unlike other fertilizers, neem cake has a double effect on plants and crops. On one hand, it provides essential nutrients to the plant, while on the other hand, it protects the plant from diseases and pests and prevents hindrance in its growth. Due to this the yield of the crop increases by 20 to 25%, the plant remains healthy, and good fruits and flowers emerge. The grains produced by adding neem cake are also less likely to get weevils and insects.
9) By mixing neem cake in the soil, reduces the alkalinity of the soil because by putting neem cake in the soil, organic acids are formed. Apart from this, it also transports fatty acids, aldehydes, ketones, amino acids, carbohydrates, and free sulfur to the soil which is beneficial for the life development of the plant.
10) Prevent soil degradation – Neem cake is said to be better than urea because urea works to pull nutrients from the soil, due to which the quality of the soil starts deteriorating after some time. On the other hand, neem cake is such a fertilizer that itself is full of nutrients, it increases the fertile power of the soil and maintains it.
11) Chemical pesticides affect the nervous system of insects, but due to continuous use, their resistant properties come in the breed of insects, due to which chemical pesticides start to be neutralized after a time. While neem cake exerts a hormonal effect on insects, which stops insects from eating plants, and breeding, as well as its resistant properties are not formed inside insects.
12) Mixing neem cake increases the water holding capacity of the soil. This increases the quality of soil structure, which is beneficial for the proper growth of the plant. Organisms that make the soil fertile like earthworms etc. are also generated from this. > If you want to buy neem cake online to put in the plant, then you can see this link – How to put neem cake in plants – Neem is available in cake or powder form. It can be used both as Fertilizer and Pesticide. Use it in moderation, no need to put too much. It can be mixed in the soil while planting plants in pots or can be added from above later. Pour 1 time a month for potting. There are 2 ways to add neem cake – 1) In the form of manure – after hoeing the soil, that is digging the upper layer of the soil, after crushing the neem cake, mix it. If it is to be applied to the crop, hoe it at least 6 inches deep and spread neem cake so that the fertilizer reaches the depth of the soil. Apply about 100-200 kg of neem cake for 1 acre of land. If it is to be put in the bed or in the ground, then half a kilo of neem cake is sufficient for 25-30 square feet. 50-100 grams of neem cake should be mixed in a pot. 2) As an insecticide – Dissolve neem cake in water and sprinkle it on the plant. Spraying water mixed with neem cake to protect the plant from diseases and pests does not cause diseases to the plants, does not spread the infection and insects etc. are destroyed. Dissolve about 50-100 grams of neem cake in 1 liter of water, spray it once a month on the entire plant-leaves. Now you must have come to know how beneficial the benefits of neem cake are for the plant. Neem cake is a biodegradable fertilizer, which makes the environment and crops, fruits and flowers chemical-free.