You have no items in your shopping cart.
• AMRUTH GMC consists of plant growth-promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash, and Zinc Mobilization.
• AMRUTH GMC increases yield and quality of berry size and keeps quality of grapes.
• AMRUTH GMC improves soil microbial activity, and water holding capacity and decreases the hardness of the soil.
• AMRUTH GMC controls the growth of harmful fungi in the soil.
• Due to all the above-mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.Method of Application
• Soil treatment:-Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH GMC for 1 acre through drip/venture with repeated application twice a year.
• Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH GMC in 200 liters of Jeevamruthaand leave for four days with regular stirring then apply 500 ml of prepared consortia to each plant.