Chipku Funnel Trap/Insect Trap/Insect Catcher for (Pectinophora gossipiella) Used in Cotton, is the natural & cost-effective way to catch and Pink boll-worm lure without using an insecticide or harmful chemicals.
It is a safe & nature-friendly product.
1. Separate top and bottom base.
2. Open Lure Packet.
3. Insert lure in the center of the top cover.
4. Take the bottom base, make 1 knot at end of fly
5. Attach the top cover and funnel case.
6. Tie the trap on a wooden stick of a height of 1 meter.
Host Crops: Cotton
Targeted pest: Pink bollworm moth (pectinophora gosspiella)
Field life of lure: 45 days from date of installation
Expiry date: 1 year from the date of manufacturing
1. Cost Effective/User Friendly
2. Attract Targeted pest only/Non-toxic
3. Weather Proof Long Lasting
4. Decrease insecticide use so recommended for organic farming.
5. Up to 45 + days of field life
6. Result-oriented product
7. Leak Proof Pouch Design