Chipku Funnel Trap/Insect Trap/Insect useful to catch (luecinodes Orbonalis) Brinjal fruit and shoot borer moth, is the natural & cost effective way to catch moth without using an insecticide or harmful chemicals.
It is a safe & nature-friendly product.
Field life of lure: 45 days from date of installation
Expiry date: 1 year from date of manufacturing
1. Separate top and bottom base.
2. Open Lure Packet.
3. Insert lure in center of the top cover.
4. Take the bottom base, make 1 knot at end of fly
5. Attach top cover and funnel case.
6. Tie the trap on a wooden stick of height of 1 meter.
Host Crops Brinjal , Egg plant Targeted pest Brinjal fruit and shoot borer moth (Luecinodes orbonalis)
Cost Effective/User Friendly
Attract Targeted pest only/Non toxic
Weather Proof long Lasting
Decrease insecticide use so recommended for organic farming
Up to 45 + days field life
Result oriented product
Leak Proof Pouch Design