YK Laboratory Chilli Virus Special (Immuno 1 ltr + Enviro 1 ltr + Cyto Plus 550 ml)
In Stock

Company / Manufacture YK Laboratories Agribegri Fulfilment
Country of origin: India




2180.00 FREE Delivery!

You Save:  


Discount:   47% Found our prices high? Please inform us and receive a reward.
Units (4)
  • 1 Set   2,180.00
  • 5 Set   10,650.00
  • 10 Set   21,000.00
  • 20 Set
    Click for call  

Cash on delivery

Pay On Delivery or Online Payment


48 Hours returnable


Agribegri Delivered

Shipping Through

Shipping Through Courier

  • Inclusive of all taxes
  • Pay online and get Rs. 43.6 Cash Discount
  • Pay 10% advance and get Rs. 22 Cash Discount
  • Please call us on 9016760339 for bulk quantity order

Are you a farmer group or agro store then please click here?
Share this product
Ask Question to Seller


Combination Of Immuno + Enviro + Cyto Plus

It’s a Completely Pack of treatments, very easy to handle highly effective in controlling of followed Diseases : 

Phytophthora Root Diseases, Stem Rot, Root Rot, Collar Rot, chilli Bacterial Crown Rot Diseases, Chilli Ring Spot Diseases, Chilli Leaf Curl Diseases, Chilli Leaf Distortion Mosaic virus, Chilli Bunche TOP Diseases, Chilli Yellow Mosaic Virus.

Preventive:- Every 10 days after Replantation, approx 100 days onwards.

Curative:- 3 Spray with in 20 days then every 10-15 Days till 180 days.

Dosage:- Immuno 5ml per ltr + Enviro 5ml per ltr of water and Cyto plus 3ml per ltr of water.

Mode of Action on Chilli Virus and Diseases:-

1 st Application:- It immediately stops the transition of Viron particles from the infected to the healthy plants after 1st spray.

2nd Application:- The Results are more pronounced on the reproductive stage that is the flower and fruit shows better symptoms of recovery in comparison to leaves, Subsequently Fresh Leaves become very healthy and Followed by flowers 80-90% female flowers.

3rd Application:- Controls the Flowers drop 80% Remaining 20% will be controlled slowly and Irregular or shape out fruits will be becoming very good structured shape and greenish, No ring spots on fruits and petioles.

Flower settings are depends on the Climatic conditions, Temperature between 18’c to 38’c.

4th 5th 6th application for continuous fruiting and flowering without Diseases interval of 10-15 days. The Winter season maybe 7-10 days Summer and Rainy seasons are 10-15 days.


50% VIRUS Infected plants symptoms are as like Leaves Curling, Crinkling and Distortion, Thickening of veins, etc.. very less chance to recovery but after 3 sprays plant can produce 60% Flowers and fruits leaves may not be become normal.

Generally, Virus Affected Plants Do not Produce Flowers and Fruits. But if you spray Immuno, Enviro, Cyto plus, and Rootex through drip it can produce healthy flowers and fruits and also good growth.

  • Bulk Or Transport Orders Will Take 3 to 5 Days Approx For Dispatching The Order.


Pickup Address: Rajkot, GUJARAT, 360003
SY.NO. 255, PLOT NO.3, EAST PART, KUNTLOOR (V), HAYATHNAGAR, R.R. DIST., Hyderabad, Telangana 501505
Address of origin: SY.NO. 255, PLOT NO.3, EAST PART, KUNTLOOR (V), HAYATHNAGAR, R.R. DIST., Hyderabad, Telangana 501505

Satisfied Customer Reviews

6 Satisfied Ratings
20th September,2023

Good result from product

Pundru Ramesh Reddy    Verified Buyers
24th September,2022

We used in Mirchi crop in initial stage got good results new plants are not affected but need to spray 4-5 times interval of 7-10 days

Kishorilal kushwaha
17th August,2021

Excellent result against virus

Lal singh
17th August,2021

Controls the Flowers drop and giving excellent result

17th August,2021

Really Good Product

27th November,2020

Good result in virus