- Plant type and habit: All season, compact , solitary fruiting, prolific bearer.
- Plant height : 90-100 cm. Up right plants, with good branching.
- Fruit features : Oblong fruits, non spiny, green purple striped, firm low seeded,
- Fruit weight : 60-70 gm. Medium size .
- Special features : Very tasty fruits, with excellent flavour, suitable for stuffing as well as for cut vegetable need. All season prolific bearer, stalks are very fleshy and juicy.
Grown-In : Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana
Sowing season :- All Season
Seeds / 10gm :- 2200-2300
Seeds Required Per Acre :- 30-40gm
Days to First Harvesting :- 70-80
Production period days :- 180-210
Row-Row in cm :- 120 , Plant - Plant in cm :- 60-75
Specific State For Sowing :- Karnataka, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Gujarat