You have no items in your shopping cart.
1) It is a small evergreen and fast-growing tree. It grows in a garden for ornamental.
2) Wood – good timber, used for furniture and cartwheel, etc.,
3) Number of seeds per kg: 7000
4) Germination percentage of the Seeds: 70%
5) Pre-treatment: Not required
6) Nursery technique: Seeds are sown in the mother bed. After germination, the seedlings were transferred to polybags.
Forest tree with bright green leavesVishnu
Forest plants are essential nowedaysMahboobe nabi