Chipku water Trap/Insect Trap useful to catch (Plutella xylostella) Diamond Black moth, is the natural & cost effective way to catch moth without using an insecticide or harmful chemicals.
It is a safe & nature-friendly product The diamondback moth (DBM) is one of the most studied insect pests in the world, yet it is among the 'leaders' of the most difficult pests to control.
Usage procedure of trap
1. Attach battom base to water container
2. Open Lure Packet.
3. Insert lure in center of the lure holder
4. attach Lure holder to center of water container from upper side
5. Add 1-1.2 ltr of water in to the water trap add 5-10 drops of any vegatable oil
6. Tie the trap on a wooden stick of height of 1 meter.
Host Crops : cabbage, brocolli, cauliflower
Targeted pest Diamond Black moth (DBM) (Plutella xylostella)
Field life of lure: 60 days from date of installation
1. Cost Effective/User Friendly Application
2. Attract Targeted pest only/Non toxic
3. Weather Proof /long Lasting
4. Decrease insecticide use so recommended for organic farming
5. Up to 45 + days lure field life
6. Result oriented product
7. Leak Proof Pouch Design
Dosage: Large size sticky trap per acre 20 nos