Chipku water Trap/Insect Trap is useful to catch (Plutella xylostella) Diamond Black moth, is the natural & cost-effective way to catch moth without using an insecticide or harmful chemicals.
It is a safe & nature-friendly product The diamondback moth (DBM) is one of the most studied insect pests in the world, yet it is among the 'leaders' of the most difficult pests to control.
Usage procedure of trap
1. Attach the bottom base to water container
2. Open Lure Packet.
3. Insert lure in the center of the lure holder
4. attach Lure holder to the center of the water container from the upper side
5. Add 1-1.2 ltr of water into the water trap and add 5-10 drops of any vegetable oil
6. Tie the trap on a wooden stick of a height of 1 meter.
Host Crops: cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower
Targeted pest Diamond Black moth (DBM) (Plutella xylostella)
Field life of lure: 60 days from date of installation
1. Cost Effective/User-Friendly Application
2. Attract Targeted pest only/Non-toxic
3. Weather Proof /Long Lasting
4. Decrease insecticide use so recommended for organic farming
5. Up to 45 + days lure field life
6. Result-oriented product
7. Leak Proof Pouch Design
Dosage: Large size sticky trap per acre 20 nos