You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Enhances Yield: Stimulate seed germination and viability. Improve root mass and growth which results in higher yield and quality produce.
• Soil conditioning: Promotes the soil structure formation by increasing the soil microflora, increasing soil water holding capacity and cation exchange, and improving soil aeration. It also increases the resistance of plants against biotic and abiotic stress.
• Maximum utilization of fertilizers: Potassium exists in this product itself and enhances the availability of other nutrients from the soil and increases the nutrient uptake capability of the plants thus resulting in good growth and higher yield.
• Acts as chelating and buffering agents: Improves soil structure and prevents nutrients from leaching out from soil thus protecting plants from drastic changes in pH.
• Enhances the fruits and vegetables' Size, Shape, texture, and quality.
Method of application and Dosage:
1. Soil application: 1 – 2 Kg per acre. Mix with organic manure, FYM, Vermicompost, or traditional N.P.K fertilizers.
2. Drip irrigation: 500 gm – 1 kg per acre through the drip irrigation system.
3. Seed treatment: Use 4 – 6 gm of Humixol per kg seed.
Recommended Crops: All fruits & Vegetables