Initial Grown Stage
A compound fertilizer with 8 essential micro nutrients assuring equal distribution of nutrients required for the initial growth stage.
At this stage NPK equally plays a major role in stem and leaf growth, seed germination, root development, stress resistance and improvement of stem rigidity.
It acts as a structural component of cell walls and improves root hairs (feeder roots).
The correct combination aids in chlorophyll production, cell wall formation, Nitrogen fixation, Nitrogen assimilation and Nitrogen metabolism.
Dosage: Foliar application 200-250 gm/acre
Fertigation: Apply 40% quantity of conventional water soluble fertilizers.
Soil/Drip irrigation/Drenching and 1 gm/lit water for Foliar application
Crop: All crops (vegetables, cereals, pulses, fruits)
Composition: N-14, P-14, K-14, Ca-2, Mg-2, Fe-1, Zn-1, B-0.2, Mn-1, Mo-0.2, Cu-1
Role of Secondary & Micro Nutrients :
- Calcium is responsible for proper Cell Wall formation in plants.
- Magnesium is the powerhouse behind photosynthesis in plants. Without Magnesium, chlorophyll cannot capture sun energy needed for photosynthesis.
- Sulphur is a constituent of three S-containing amino acids (Cysteine, Cystine and Methionine), which are the building blocks of protein. About 90% of plant S is present in these amino acids.
- Iron is an essential micronutrient for almost all living organisms because of it plays critical role in metabolic processes such as DNA synthesis, respiration, and photosynthesis.
- Zinc is a key constituent of many enzymes and proteins, carbohydrates, conversion of starches to sugars and its presence in plant tissue helps the plant to withstand cold temperatures.
- Boron plays a key role maintenance of structural and functional integrity of biological membranes and pollination & seed set. It also helps in water uptake and sugar translocation.
- Manganese plays a key role in photosynthesis, as it necessarily required for water oxidizing system of photosystem II. It helps in nitrogen transformation.
- Molybdenum is an essential component in two enzymes that convert Nitrate into Nitrite (a toxic form of nitrogen) & then into ammonia before it is used to synthesize amino acids within the plant. It helps in plant development & reproduction
- Copper activates some enzymes in plants, which are involved in lignin synthesis, and it is essential in several enzyme systems. It helps in respiration & use of Iron
Address of origin: Pune, MAHARASHTRA, 412308