You have no items in your shopping cart.
1) WHAT IS FUNGUS- : Fungus-G is a botanical extract-based plant pathogenic fungus controlling powder. It is non-toxic, safe, environmentally non-hazardous, and a revolutionary product in plant protection that acts effectively against all fungal diseases. The main ingredient being processed Ricinus communis beans powder extract, which has strong antifungal activities. It stops the fungal growth & induces systemic resistance in plants against fungal diseases.
2) TARGET CROPS Fungus-G is used in all crops like Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fibre Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentalsto control fungal diseases in any stage of crop development like germination stage, nursery stage, establishment stage, vegetative growth stage, flowering stage, fruiting and harvesting stage
3) TARGET DISEASES: Fungus-G works against several plants pathogenic fungus. It prevents the crop from several fungal diseases such as-Cercospora Leaf Blight, Early Blight, Late Blight, Pod, and Stem Blight, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Sclerotinia stem Rot, Brown stem Rot, and Botrytis(gray Mould).
4) RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: 250 gm/acre
5) MODE OF APPLICATION: Foliar Spray.
6) SHELF LIFE: it is stable for a period of 3 years from the date of manufacturing If it is kept under normal storage condition.
7) COMPATIBILITY: it is compatible with any Bio-pesticides & conventional chemical pesticides also enhances their efficacy.
8) DIRECTION OF USAGE : Apply the Fungus-G when the incidence of fungal infection is first observed and repeat applications as necessary. Apply the Fungus-G insufficient quantity of water to ensure thorough coverage of the foliage. Apply as soon as when fungi are observed for better results. Use it every 10-15 days depending upon the requirement. After spraying, if the rain comes, then again apply the formulation
How to use calculate this powder in tomoto cropVeera kumar naidu