Procline can be used for lerva-type insect killing. It is can be used for all types of vegetables, fruits, and flowers. Also, use for home garden plants excellent result.
Procline which contains the active ingredient emamectin benzoate is a semi-synthetic second-generation avermectin insecticide.
Procline is a naturally originated insecticide having powerful control at low use rates of key lepidopteran pests on a variety of crops.
The second most damaging insects after sucking pests for vegetable crops are lepidopteran pests which can significantly reduce a crop’s quality and yield and are controlled by procline.
Active ingredient : emamectin benzoate
Formulation: 5 % sg
1) highly potent unique foliar insecticide that controls caterpillars and worms in a cole, leafy and fruiting vegetables.
2) provides suppression of liriomyza leaf miners in fruiting and leafy vegetables.
3) novel chemistry and mode of action with excellent residual control.
4) antifeedant action helps crops from feeding damage within a few hours of application.
5) it is rainfast sooner spray gets dried.
6) safe to major beneficial insects, this is a component in integrated pest management.
7) binds tightly to all soils, degrades rapidly, does not leach, and does not bioaccumulate.
8) do not apply or allow it to drift onto blooming plants if bees are foraging in the treated area.
Dosage: 10gm per 15 ltr water.
Mode of action: nonsystemic, penetration is by the translaminar movement.
Shelf-life: two years under normal storage conditions.
Compatibility : compatible with most insecticides,fungicides,etc.