Procline can be used for lerva type insect killing. It is can be used for all type of vegetables, fruits and flowers. Also use for home garden plants excellant result.
Procline which contains the active ingredient emamectin benzoate, is a semi-synthetic second generation avermectin insecticide.
Procline is a naturally originated insecticide having powerful control at low use rates of key lepidopteron pests on variety of crops.
The second most damaging insects after sucking pests for vegetable crops are lepidopteran pests which can significantly reduce a crop’s quality and yield are controlled by procline.
Active ingredient : emamectin benzoate
Formulation: 5 % sg
1) highly potent unique foliar insecticide that controls caterpillars and worms in cole, leafy and fruiting vegetables.
2) provides suppression of liriomyza leaf miners in fruiting and leafy vegetables.
3) novel chemistry and mode of action with excellent residual control.
4) antifeedent action helps crops from feeding damage within few hours of application.
5) it is rainfast sooner spray gets dried.
6) safe to major beneficial insects, thus is component in integrated pest management.
7) binds tightly to all soils, degrades rapidly, does not leach and does not bioaccumulate.
8) do not apply or allow it to drift onto blooming plants if bees are foraging in the treated area.
Dosage: 10gm per 15 ltr water.
Mode of action: non systemic, penetration is by the translaminar movement.
Shelf-life: two years under normal storage conditions
Compatibility : compatible with most insecticides,fungicides,etc.