• AMRUTH BMC is an exclusively formulated liquid bio-fertilizer that consists of nutrients and proteins required for plant growth-promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash, and Zinc Mobilization.
• Microorganisms present in AMRUTH BMC converts a non-available form of NPK to an available form.
• AMRUTH BMC stimulates early shooting & shortens the time required for fruit maturity.
• AMRUTH BMC increases the microbial population in the rhizosphere & restores soil fertility.
• AMRUTH BMC plays a vital role in soil management & nutrient mobilization, disease prevention, and stress tolerance.
• Due to all the above-mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
Method of Application
• Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH BMC for a 1-acre area through drip with repeated application twice a year.
• Mix 5 liter AMRUTH BMC in 300-400 kg of AMRUTH GOLD / FYM and apply 1-2 kg/plant.
• Sucker treatment:- Mix 500 ml of AMRUTH BMC in one liter of water and treat the suckers for up to 20 minutes.
• Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH BMC with 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave for four days with regular stirring then apply prepared consortia to a banana plantation.