Our Trap is highly effective research based scientifically designed which is Design Patent Protected. Easy to assemble and hook in every farm fields. Easy in maintenance for removal of dead flies.
Container can hold 5400 Dead flies.
This product is a pest fly trap, which should be used with pheromones lure to attract and trap pests of the Bactrocera cucurbitae species of 226 sub species (commonly known as Melon Fly), which is a major pest of high risk which causes pre-harvest damages, and this pest cannot be controlled by any pesticide.
We recommend farmers to use Barrix Catch Vegetable Fly trap along with Barrix Catch Vegetable Fly Lure while cultivating following crops:
Fruits: Lemon, Orange, Jack Fruit, Passion fruit, Indian Almond, Kiwi fruits, Melons like Water Melon, Musk Melon, Pear Melon.
Vegetables: Pumpkin, Cucumber, Chayote, Chillies, Capsicum, Tomato, Brinjal.Gourds like Bottle gourd, Ivy gourd, Bitter gourd, Snake gourd, Ash / White gourd, Gooseberry gourd (gherkins), Ribbed gourd, Sponge gourd, Peas like French Beans, Green Beans, Indian Peas, Pigeon peas.
Commercial crops: Sun Flower, Maize.
How To use :-
1. Fix the Barrix Trap as shown in the diagram.
2. Hang at 3 to 5 ft from the ground level preferably under the shade after fixing the Barrix Catch Vegetable Fly Lure specially made for this trap.
3. Make sure fixed lure doesn't oscillate and fall down by the wind.
4. After 15 days of trap placement add 1-2 drops of pesticides like Malathion / DDVP to the lure using an ink filler to reactivate the trap.
5. For prolonged harvest replace the Barrix Catch Vegetable fly Lure piece once for every 90 days.
6. Remove flies and lure form trap box and bury it one feet below the ground or burn it.
7. This can be even used at pre-harvest period for securing the yield.