ABACIL , AS & WP
Ph 6.5-7.5 L, Ph 5-7.5 WP, Moisture 30.-40%, 5x107 cfu /gm,108 cfu/ml
- ABACIL is a biological preparation based on the selective strain of Bacillus subtilis, it is a plant growth-promoting rhizobacterium shown to synthesize antifungal peptides.
- It persists in the environment and protects the crops effectively from fungal and bacterial pathogens.
- It controls disease-causing pathogens like Pythium, Alternaria, Xanthomonas, Botrytis, phytophthora, and sclerotinia which cause root rot, root wilt, and seedling rot, etc.
Mix ABACIL at the proportion of 3-5ml per liter of water/ seed treatments/ drip irrigation / FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 gms/liter of water & apply it directly into the soil.
- Abacil controls disease-causing pathogens like pythium, Alternaria, and sclerotium, sclerotinia which cause root rot, root wilt, seeding rot, early blight leaf spot, and mildew disease in crops.
- Helps to improve soil health.
Address of origin: Amruth organic fertilizers, Malladihalli-post, holalkere taluk, Chitradurga, KARNATAKA, 577531