TRICHODERMA VIRIDE 1.5% W.P.
Trichoderma Viride 1.5% w.p. (tricho Pep-V)
- It is an eco-friendly bio-fungicide.
- It gives protection against a number of soil-borne / seed-borne pathogens to crops in nursery beds and as
well in the field by the action of myco-parasitism and antibiosis.
- It decomposes raw organic farm wastes, solubilizes soil phosphorus, reclaims adverse soils, promotes plant growth, and protects the soil ecosystem.
- It increases the plant’s growth & vigor as well as built resistance in plants to drought and diseases.
- It is compatible with organic manures and bio-fertilizers.
It has a wide range of activities and is used in Paddy, Maize, Rice, Pulses, Vegetable crops, Oil seeds, Cotton, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom, Tea, Coffee and Fruits crop, etc.
Highly effective to control the Pythium spp., Rhizoctonia spp., Fusarium spp., Sclerotinia spp.
Macrophomina, Cephalosporium sp., Sclerotium rolfsii, Phytophthora sp, and Meloidogyne sp (root-knot
METHOD OF APPLICATION & DOSAGE
- Seed Treatment: Mix 8-10 gm formulation in 50 ml of water and apply on 1 kg of seed uniformly. Shade dry the seeds for 20-30 minutes before sowing.
- Seedlings Treatment: Dissolve 500 gm formulation in 50 lit of water Dip seedling roots for about half an hour in the suspension and transplant immediately.
- Nursery seedbed Treatment: Mix 500 gm formulation in 10 kg of well decomposed Farm Yard Manure /Compost/Vermicompost and broadcast in an acre.
- Soil Drenching: Mix 1-2 kg formulation in 200 liters of water and drench the soil in 1 acre.
- Horticulture Crops: Mix 50 – 100 gm formulation per plant in sufficient quantity of well-decomposed farm yard manure/vermicompost/field soil and apply the mixture in the effective root zone of the fruit tree. The dosage will change depending upon the age of the crop.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Address of origin: New Delhi, DELHI, 110034