You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Eucalyptus camaldulensis - It comes up well in plains. Identified by large straight bole, grayish, smooth bark. It can adapt to a variety of soils. It tolerates periodic waterlogging. With its heavy and wide-spreading crown, it is a good shade tree planted along the roadside.
2. Eucalyptus hybrid is the most widely planted in India.
3. Eucalyptus hybrid Seeds: Germination percentage: 90 %.
4. No. seedlings/kg of seed: 50000 nos.
5. Pretreatment: Not required.
6. Nursery Technique: Seed mixed with sand is broadcasted on raised primary beds with a cover of fine sand. The bed is covered with hay.
7. Germination takes place within 5 to 15 days. When 5 to 14 cm stall, they are pricked out to the poly bags.
Result is good seeds are very bestHiral