• AMRUTH PFC is an exclusively formulated liquid bio-fertilizer consisting of nutrients and proteins required for plant growth-promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash, and Zinc Mobilization.
• Pomegranate plant needs nitrogen supply to the plant, AMRUTH PFC formulation is supplemented with an additional Azotobacter sp & Azospirillum sp strains to fix the atmospheric nitrogen.
• AMRUTH PFC consists of microorganisms that act as bio-stimulants, it increases the juicy content of the fruit.
• AMRUTH PFC provides essential nutrients into available forms & decreases the hardness of soil by increasing porosity & water holding capacity.
• Due to all the above-mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
Method of Application
• Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH PFC for 1 acre through drip with repeated application twice a year.
• Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH PFC in 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave up to four days, with regular stirring then apply 500 ml prepared consortia to each plant.