• Aquarium EDTA Micro (CSMB) Mix Supply required six essential micronutrients like Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, Copper as well as Magnesium in optimum dose for aquarium plants.
• Aquarium EDTA Micro (CSMB) Mix is used for survival, growth, nutrient regulation, metabolism, reproduction, carbohydrates, sugar, chlorophyll, and development of aquarium plants.
• Aquarium EDTA Micro (CSMB) Mix contains Magnesium as Mg 1.5%, Zinc(as Zn) 0.4%, Iron(as Fe) 5%, Manganese(as Mn) 2%, Boron(as B) 0.04%, Copper (as Cu) 0.01%, Molybdenum(as Mo) 0.06%.
- Utkarsh Aquarium Macro Set is completely harmless for all kinds of fishes, shrimps, and other aquatic animals in the Aquarium.
- Target crops
- Anacharis, Sagittaria, Vallisneria, Ambulia, Ludwegia, Cyptocoryne willisii, Aponogeton undulatum, Amazon sword plant, Hygrophila, Myriophyllum, Cabomba, Cryptocoryne
Application & Doses :
Recommendations: Prepare stock solution by adding 20 gms in 1 ltr of water.
- In 50 liters of aquarium water, give 10 ml of the above solution every alternate day.
- For example, give Utkarsh Aquarium Macro set every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday give Utkarsh Aquarium Micro EDTA Mix. On Sunday, change the water.
- In case of Iron deficiency, give Fe aquarium/FeGro/FeeDrip along with Utkarsh Aquarium Micro EDTA Mix.
Note: 50 liters is 1.76 cubic feet or 0.05 cubic meter