YaraVita Biotrac is a liquid biostimulant formulation for foliar applications based on a blend of nutrients and bioactive compounds extracted from the algae Ascophyllum nodosum.
Carefully selected bioactive compounds and nutrients
• Boron, zinc, nitrogen, and potassium - to enhance the effect of the bioactive compounds.
• Sugar alcohols - to improve the mobility of boron.
• Amino acids - critical to various aspects of plant metabolism and to aid resilience during times of abiotic stress.
• Organic acids - to improve micro-nutrient uptake.
• Polysaccharides - to mitigate the impact of abiotic stress.
• Vitamins - for anti-oxidant protection properties.
• Humectant, for uptake - to prolong the foliar nutrient absorption period.
Stable liquid formulation
• Easy to measure, pour, and mix the product in the spray tank
• Clear dark green solution
• Stable formulation without residues or sediment
• Enhanced mixability
A broad tank mixability makes it easy to co-apply the products with agrochemicals, saving both time and money. Just as important, free access to Tankmix information online or via smartphones makes it quick and easy to check whether products can be co-applied.
All crops (field grown): 1 to 3 l/ha. Apply post-transplanting and during periods of stress or high growth rate. Do not apply at less than 10 to 14-day intervals.
Water Rate :- 200 ltr / ha.