Papaya Special (Set of Immuno 500 ml + Enviro 500 ml + Cyto Plus 300 ml) In Stock

001810
New
11 ratings
Company / Manufacture YK Laboratories

M.R.P.:  

2150.00

Price:  

1105.00 FREE Delivery!

You Save:  

1045.00

Discount:   49%
Order Qty
- +
Units
  • 1.3 Litre1 Set1105.00
  • 6.5 Litre5 Sets5450.00
  • 13 Litre10 Sets10500.00
  • 26 Litre20 Sets20800.00

Cash on delivery

Pay On Delivery

Returnable

10 Days returnable

Delivered

Agribegri Delivered

Shipping Through

Shipping Through Courier


  • Inclusive of all taxes
  • Pay online and get 2% of the order value or 30 Rs Cash Discount (Whichever is higher)
  • Please call us on 9016762260 for bulk quantity order

Are you a farmer group or agro store then please click here?
Share this product
Ask Question to Seller

Descriptions

Combination Of Immuno +Enviro+ Cyto Plus.

It’s a Completely Pack of treatment, very easy to handle highly effective on controlling of followed Diseases : 

Phytophthora Root Diseases

Stem Rot, Root Rot ,Collar Rot, Papaya Bacterial Crown Rot Diseases, Papaya Ring Spot Diseases, Papaya Leaf Curl Diseases, Papaya Leaf Distortion Mosaic virus, Papaya Bunche TOP Diseases, Papaya Yellow Mosaic Virus.

 

Preventive :-Every 10 days after Replantation ,approx 100 days onwards.

 

Curative :-3 Spray with in 20 days then every 10-15 Days till 180 days.

 

Dosage:-Immuno 5Ml per Ltr +Enviro 5Ml per ltr of water and Cyto plus 3ml per ltr of water.

 

Mode of Action on Papaya Virus and Diseases :-

1st Application:-

It immediately stops the transition of Viron particles from the infected to the healthy plants after 1st spray.

2nd Application :- The Results are more pronounced on the reproductive stage that is the flower and fruit

shows better symptoms of recovery in comparison to leaves ,Subsequently Fresh Leaves become very healthy and Followed by flowers 80-90% female flowers.

3rd Application:-

Controls the Flowers drop 80% Remaining 20% will be controlled slowly and Irregular or shape out fruits

will be becoming very good structured shape and greenish , No ring spots on fruits and petioles.

Flower settings are depends on the Climatic conditions ,Temperature between 18’c -38’c.

 

4th 5th 6th application for continuous fruiting and flowering with out Diseases interval of 10-15 days winter season may be 7-10 days Summer and Rainy season 10-15 days .

 

Note:-

50% VIRUS Infected plants symptoms are as like Leaves Curling, Crinkling and Distortion ,Thickening of veins etc.. ,very less chance to recovery but after 3 sprays plant can produce 60% Flowers and fruits

Leaves may not be become normal .

Generally Virus Affected Plants Does not Produce Flowers and Fruits .But if you spray Immuno Enviro

Cyto plus and Rootex through drip it can produced healthy flowers and fruits also good growth.


Satisfied Customer Reviews

WRITE REVIEW
4.8
11 Satisfied Ratings
5
9
4
2
3
0
2
0
1
0
3rd August,2020

Last time sprayed got a result now again i am purchasing

Nita
3rd July,2020

Got result was virus free and now will purchase again for neighbor

Hardik
4th June,2020

I used for my papaya now it is virus free

Sanjaay
6th May,2020

Papaya sepcial very nice result

Manish
27th March,2020

Best product for papaya cultivation

Rahul
14th March,2020

Best result in papaya and other crop also

Gulab Khaushe
3rd January,2020

I used in my papaya and chilli result is very good there is no virus now it is really useful product. i suggest to buy this to all my friends

Girish
8th November,2019

I ordered for my friend who located Karnataka for Capsicum and Papaya virus Good results Immuno Enviro Cyto plus. Rootex also for Root development

Rajeshwar
25th October,2019

Papaya special is very easy to handle highly effective on controlling Diseases

Bharat kumar
18th October,2019

I received the product in time and faithfuly the company sent me the product. Thank you agribegri and your team for sending me the required item with trustfully. I used the product 2 days ago, so I getting product qlty & results is excellent.

Devraj Sonari
25th April,2019

Good papaya product

Kirti

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS