Housefly domo Trap is an Innovative, Patented, Research Based, Scientifically Designed & Highly Effective domo Trap for Housefly.
Musca domestica is also known as housefly or cosmopolitan pest. Housefly have long been a noxious, nuisance pest and harmful to living organisms.
These are good carriers of communicable diseases such as,
How many to use:
1 trap for every 300 sq. Ft to 500 sq ft.
If the density of housefly population is more than the number of traps can be increased.
How to use:
1. Cut open the Kairo Lure pouch and add contents to the base bowl, add 150ml of water and stir.
2. Squeeze the Phero Lure contents on the rims of the perforated cone.
3. Place the applied Phero Lure cone on the collar.
4. Now fit the transparent cap to the collar.
5. The assembled device can be placed on the ground or shall be hanged at the height of 1 to 2ft above the ground.
6. After the installation, monitor the trap every day to know the population density and trap filling level for emptying it.
7. If the trap is completely filled, empty it and clean with water
8. Apply a fresh Barrix Catch Phero Lure and Kairo Lure.
Where to use: