- Effective for pest control, agriculture, row crop farming, orchards, vineyards, and greenhouses.
- Adjustable wands/nozzles for optimal spray coverage.
- Suitable for seed corn maggots, southern corn leaf beetles, southwestern corn borers, spider mites, sugarcane beetles, western bean cutworms, white grubs, wireworms, and more.
- Designed with lower vibration for even chemical flow, the Sprayer reduces operator fatigue and is more comfortable than ever.
- Equipped with comfortable, adjustable backpack straps and cushion to distribute weight evenly to reduce operator fatigue.
- Lightweight and long-lasting aluminum fans for a steady engine pressure rate.
- Durable copper and brass pumps essential to avoid potential rust and clogs with chemical use to extend the life of the sprayer.
Engine Type: 4-Stroke 139F
Fuel consumption : 300 to 500 Ml./Hour
Displacement (cc): 26
Power Output (KW/HP/RPM): 0.8KW/1 HP/7500RPM
Carburetor Type: Diaphragm
Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 0.500 ML
Oil Ratio: Add 20W40 oil Separately oil Tank
Tank Capacity: 20(L)
Spraying Horizontal Range (M): 10-12M
1 x Knapsack Sprayer
1 x Hose
2 x Lance
1 x Extend Rod
2 x Belt
1 x Brass Valve
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Manual