You have no items in your shopping cart.
• SPRING is a completely organic product.
• Spring is used for increasing flowers, yield, and quality of all crops.
• Regular use of SPRING enhances the color, appearance, and size of flowers and further prevents flower shedding or flower loss.
• On its spray with non-ionic spreader SPRING trigger basal gibberellin and specific auxins, They further initiate cell division and induce natural intracellular ethylene precursors, This action induces flower formation, particularly female flowers.
• TARGET CROPS:- All kinds of fruit crops like BANANA, POMEGRANATE, MENGO, PAPAYA, GUAVA LEMON, all vegetable crops, and field ornamental crops.
Spray SPRING before 7 to 10 days flowering is set to occur.
Apply first application after 12 to 15 days. Then apply 3 to 4 times at 15 days intervals from early Flowering and during fruit sizing as preventive.
Spray SPRING in the early morning or late evening to avoid direct exposure to UV rays.
Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Watermelon, Musk melon, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricot, Walnut, Pecan nut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineapple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado
• Application:- Spray spring before 7-10 days flowering setting occurs, Apply first application after 12 to 15 days interval from early flowering and during fruit sizing as preventive, Spray SPRING in the early morning or late evening to avoid direct exposure to UV Rays.
• DOSE:- 2ml/ liter with a nonionic spreader.
Very good for yieldMahesh Patel
Increasing flowers dose ?Pradeep kumar
Used as per instruction and actually get good results of flowering.Jasmin