You have no items in your shopping cart.
Enzymes And Probiotics For All Animal Feed Supplements
1. Controls the Feed Cost by Providing Flexibility in the Feed Formula.
2. Improves Feed Efficiency.
3. Improves Flock & Production Uniformity.
4. Reduces Sticky and Loose Droppings Hence Controlling the Risk of Dirty Eggs, Breast Blisters, etc.
5. Improves the Dietary Content of Metabolisable Energy.
6. Improves FCR and Growth 7. Improves Litter Quality.
Usage & Administration
Dairy Cattle: 500gm-1.5kg./ton feed.
Beef Cattle: 1-2 kg/ton feed.
Goat & Sheep: 500gm-1kg/ton feed.
Goat kid & Lamb: 250gm-500gm/ton feed.
Pigs: 500gm-2 kg/ton feed.
Or as Advised by Veterinarian.