Characteristics and effects:
Microbial metabolites are supplied directly without decomposition process, promote the secretion of oxin at the fine root site using humic acid, and promote growth and development.
Development of microbial roots, agglomeration of soil has structural effects, balance maintenance, improvement of buffering capacity.
Assurance component% : Water soluble soil 0.10/ Iron 0.10 /Microorganisms
Cucumis melo vai, watermelon, Pepper, green pepper, Cucumber, pumpkin, Santu, tomato, Strawberry, Chinesecabbage, Spinach, big onion, Fruit vegetables such aschives, Leaf vegetable, Apples, grapes, pears, Sweet taste, peach, plum Persimmon and fruit tree, Garlic, onions, Potatoes, Such as sweet potato Root crops and Other crops.
Number of uses and effects:
1. Suppression of excessive absorption of nitrogen.
2. Improve fruit grade, increase quantity.
3. Improvement of storability.
4. 7 to 10 days interval 2 to 3 times Improvement of soil buffering power.
DOSES: 2 ML PER 1 LITER WATER OR AS PER REQUIREMENT.
APPLICATION: FOILER APPLICATION (SPRAY)
1. PLEASE DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER PESTICIDES OR SULFUR, LIME.
2. USE ONLY IN COOL WEATHER (EARLY MORNING OR EARLY EVENING)