You have no items in your shopping cart.
Utkarsh Sudoz Pseudomonas Fluorescens 1.0% W.P. (1 x 10^8 cfu/ml min)
• Sudoz is a biopesticide that works as a bio-bactericide cum bio fungicide prepared by the concept of Biotechnology.
• Sudoz is a Pseudomonas florescence bacterium formulated in liquid form.
• Sudoz is effective against a wide variety of seed and soil-borne plant pathogenic fungi.
• Sudoz helps to protect Rice, chilly, Banana, Tomato, Chickpea, Sesame, Groundnut, and Sugarcane from fungus.
• Sudoz controls sheath blight fungus of rice, leaf blight of wheat, the fuscous blight of gram, blight in pear, leaf blight in tomato, bacterial blight in cotton, wilt disease in pigeon pea, banana, cauliflower, fusarium wilt in cotton, bacterial wilt in tomato and potato, root rot in chicken pea, tomato, groundnut, fruit rot in tomato damping-off in pea and chili scab in apple, anthracnose in mango, common bunt disease and leaf spot of wheat
Potato, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Okra, Onion, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Grams, Papaya, Mango, Banana, Papaya, Rice, Wheat, Gram, Tomato, Cotton, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Watermelon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricot, Walnut, Pecan nut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineapple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado,
It is useful for my all vegetable plantRahul Kumar