Have a bright future ahead!!!
Thanks for visiting India's fast growing e-commerce website/application.
If you are interested to be a part of Agribegri Tradelink Private Limited then fill up following detail.
Our top management and commerce department will contact you.
• Vermiculite is a silicate material that is used in horticulture as growth media. It expands greatly when heated.
• Utkarsh Vermiculite can hold potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and Ammonium which are needed for plant growth.
• You can combine exfoliated vermiculite with peat moss or coconut coir and make a good soil-less growth media.
• Utkarsh helps the roots of the young plants to anchor and grow.
How To Use :
• You can use Utkarsh Vermiculite alone or along with other potting mix materials like Vermicompost, Perlite, Cocopeat, Neem cake, Castor cake, Bio compost, etc.