You have no items in your shopping cart.
It improves the yield by improving plant health through controlling diseases and soil fertility by producing plant-growth-promoting substances.
DOSAGE & APPLICATION
1. Seed treatment: Mix 10 ml of Immuno in cold jaggery solution and apply evenly on 10 kg of seed surface. Dry treated materials in shade before sowing.
2. Drip Irrigation: Mix 1 liter in 200 liters of water and apply using a drip irrigation system.
3. Soil Application/Broadcasting: Mix 1 liter with 200kg compost incubate for 4 days and apply to a two-acre area.
4. Soil Drenching: Mix 1 liter in 100-200 liters of water and drench 500ml solution near the root zone of the crop.
5. Foliar spray: Mix 10 ml Immuno in one liter of water and spray early morning or late evening
TIME OF APPLICATION: Apply the product during the early morning or late afternoon after pre-wetting the surface for the drip/drenching method.
PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all agrochemicals except pesticide /insecticide but care should be taken to avoid direct contact of chemical-based inputs with Biofertilizers which is likely to reduce the microbial population of the product.
SatisfactoryR venkatesan Verified Buyers
Got excellent result in chilli cropR CHOUDHARY