GREEN LABEL MAGENSIUM (Mg) 4%, (S) 5%
- It is a foliar or soil applied micronutrient and is non phytotoxic when used as directed.
- Green Label Magnesium is completely available and absorbed by the leaf surface or the root system because of the natural complexing properties of its phenolic acid chelating complex.
- Green label Magnesium is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. It is an excellent acidification agent for lowering high pH in spray tank water to decrease the alkaline hydrolysis of most pesticides.
- Green label Magnesium is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray chemicals.
- Green label Magnesium is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and foliar nutrients.
- Magnesium (Mg) 4%
- Sulphur (S) 5%
Mango, Grapes, Banana, Water Melon, Potatoes, Onions, Turnips, Cabbage, Lettuce, Carrots, Tomato, Rice, Pulses, Oilseeds, Wheat.
Ornamental & Aquatic plants.
Vegetables – 0.5L- 0.75L/ Ha
Fruits – 1-1.5L/Ha
Field Crops – 1L/Ha
Since the use of this product is beyond our control we cannot assume and any responsibility other than uniform quality of the product.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing the spray-mist. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Address of origin: KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL, 700016